Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Duck Hunting Games


I walked into the local video arcade last week and was shocked to see how expensive it is to play video games for a few minutes. These games are very complicated and I'm sure they have cost several thousand dollars. Modern day video games are arcade games duck hunting and other types of games I grew up with seem completely ancient.

I found a video arcade in an area that is still a duck hunting game such as used to be back in 1990. Most arcades would probably go out of business so that games like this with such primitive graphics. People today want to play ultra-violent first person shooter game where a lot of blood and mucus.

All video games are so addictive and be a great loss vremena.Problem is, once you start playing, it's hard to stop. In fact, when I was a kid, I even rode my bike about 4 miles to the largest video arcade in town, just go play the game for several hours.

It would really be nice to find a casual and laid back video arcade in the area with the kind of low key and classic video games that I grew up s. Playing silly games duck hunting on Nintendo, or even fight on the Atari is fun for the time when I was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment