Thursday, November 17, 2011

Farm Town, the Free Online Farm Game


The best way to earn more money farm and XP, when you first start is to visit your neighbors and help them or go to the market and meet new people and work on their farms. If you like to be sociable, you can talk to them while you're at work and get to know them. If you prefer to work quietly on your own farm you can enable offline mode and no one can see, even if you go to the market.

You can choose to have your farm as a working farm or you can just make it look nice. As I was 8 I keep my farm eighth economy as a non-working farm, just for decoration. You can do a lot of cool things like the waterfalls, beaches, 3D effects, or to make flowers or trees in the pictures. This list is endless. I recommend you to all farms as working farms until you reach higher levels and earn more income from the farm. This does not mean that you can decorate your farm something and still have it as a working farm.

I have a lot to the date free tips and tricks and guide on my site that can help you whether you are an experienced player or newbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment