Saturday, November 19, 2011

Software Review - Game Copy Wizard (Copy Ps3, Ps2, Xbox 360 Games)



Anyone who has the PSX, XBOX 360 loop might have heard about Game Copy Wizard.

For those of you who have not here is a list of what does and how to go about it.

For those of you who have not here is a list of what does and how to go about it.

...

Install :

Download and install the povjetarac.Preuzimanje is small and fast installation. No problem here.

Purpose:

Purpose:

...

Purpose:

...

software interface is simple. It looks like a normal DVD creation software. For my first test I selected my PS2 slim. I had a copy of God of War 2 I also should mention that I do not have any modchip or softmods installed. Copying from DVD to computer is a breeze. Then I inserted a DVD-R into my recorder and copy the file to disk. This process seemed too easy and I was skeptical. Soon, my doubts were erased when I insert the disk into my PS2 and boot up the game without a hitch !!

...

Ripped my blue ray disc of GTA 4 Put in the new Sony blue ray disc, pressed BURN! Process is about 15 minutes, and it was from my new backup copy of GTA! It also worked with ease! without a single hitch !!

...

Ripped my blue ray disc of GTA 4 Put in the new Sony blue ray disc, pressed BURN! Process is about 15 minutes, and it was from my new backup copy of GTA! It also worked with ease! without a single hitch !!

...

The final verdict:

The final verdict:

...

No comments:

Post a Comment