Monday, October 24, 2011

Pro Flight Simulator Game Review


sizcache = "0" sizset = "47">

I'm a big fan of Microsoft Flight Simulator X since its release, though I've spent a lot of time flying X-Plane, which I also enjoy a lot. I recently purchased the Pro Flight Simulator and it was a series of test flights. You now have the benefit of learning from my experience before you fork over the money on a flight simulator game.

Installation is very simple, download the disk image and a few documents. Definitely take the time to download additional aircraft available. You do have to take the plane one by one, accompanied by a large banner offering DVD version of the game for an additional $ 40.00. I found taking the aircraft to be pretty fast on my high speed cable connection. Then, you need to take over the landscape, assuming you opted for the deluxe package with the landscape. I highly recommend this option, raising the price to $ 79.95, but obviously enhances the experience tremendously.

Download the countryside where I seriously considered ordering a DVD, as it does a lot of time and I experienced a few hiccups on the server putu.Krajolik comes in 10-degree x 10 degree squares that must be downloaded one at a time. The biggest frustration I had a map that does not mean that the cells have already downloaded. Once you get past this step once, you never have to do it again, and the scenery is beautiful.

I was happy to see the PA-28-161, Piper Warrior, one of the aircraft of choice. This is the plane I learned to fly in 20 years ago at Wright-Patterson AFB. I loaded the scenery for Wright-Patt and the rest of southern Ohio and it is for a spin. Aircraft performance was extremely realistic, and adjust my memory very well. The controls behaved like the real thing, and they were a challenge until you get used to them because of this realism. Natural beauty is beautiful and true, and all of my old stomping grounds from getting my private pilot license -. Springfield, Greene County, is a very, Muncie, Bowling Green, and more

the variety of available aircraft is enormous, including some you do not see often, such as the Rafale, as well as several historic aircraft, helicopters, and even Zeppelin. I tried a few of these, and although some are better than others, all are enjoyable to fly, and faithful to their real life counterparts.

In view of the world's landscape, realistic controls, accurate performance, time, multiplayer mode, and many aircraft to choose from, in my experience, Pro Flight Simulator is the most realistic flight sim experience raspolaganju.Cijena the deluxe package, which is perhaps a little higher than others, but considering that it includes free upgrades for life, it is actually the best deal going. You will never have to pay another cent for this sim again! Download it today. You will not be disappointed. For more reviews and flight sim information, go to

No comments:

Post a Comment