Monday, September 24, 2012

Installation installation Room 5 on my phone free Android games

It comes with mobile phone game is lot of options also can take time love the Tablet and you find the real gems. Find a way past because frankly, I'm tired of the angry birds is not uber popular know game there in addictive to play we recommend any distribution site and didn't like the temple run. When you get to the crotch of the sad to play Google, Amazon or BlackBerry App world, find primary wading through sewage in your own beaten path off discovered some great games. The next game is uninstalled from my phone.

WordzUp!

This is the first game literally played the android cell phone. Shy away from the cube of jumbled letters to find words where I designed. My wife when she came home from daily work so that the game is collecting my phone will love. Were she to buy a tablet to stop it.

Robo defense

Now I know, this one is not unknown, but I played and played, and play this game. I seen so far this is it the best Tower Defense games,. Play games with only one power-ups and have results you can get. I have a paid version of this one.

Bubble pop

Use this one as a killer time. Need to think at last play of the game is pretty much is automatic. Or just to match colored balls and, when you add a new color, it will be harder. In this game, have you seen the kiosk module by Red Robin.

Friction mobile

Very simple yet it's addictive. Reminds me of what appears to be fire, air hockey and how guns move carnival game packs. Until it stops and drift, it will get the number 3 is turned off fire several subsequent pucks low. If you don't your shots, screen is filled immediately.

Trap!

Remember the game Qix? Well! And trying in essence is to steal from the computer screen real estate and 75% of the screen if has completed the level. I like the overall design of this game with crisp sound effects and game play.



game android


No comments:

Post a Comment