Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to Increase APM in Starcraft 2 - Starcraft 2 APM Guide


APM, actions per minute, can serve as an indicator for higher level players in Starcraft second While APM does not win you the game, being able to maintain a high APM, no spam will help you multitask a lot better.

First of all, the APM will not win you the game. If you are wondering how to increase your APM in Starcraft 2 only because of the numbers, I do not know what to tell you except to spam as much as possible and lose,. However, there is no way to increase the productivity of APM

You want to control all your building group, and cycle through them constantly to see if it is done. Want to make a mental list for myself to do it.

For example, it may be a mental list I bike through constantly.

1 Hit the mainstay, my worker did over? Do I have to order another one?
Second Is it nearly finished my gateway? Is my fanatic finished? I have enough money to get another Zealot?
Third Click on the scout, move, make sure not to get owned.
4th Make an offer, should the second tier?
5th Go to the Nexus. I am using my Chrono incentive?

5th Go to the Nexus. I am using my Chrono incentive?

...

is also not wrong to spam in the beginning. It warms your hands to be able to maintain the rhythm and pace that is required for the late beginning of the game and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment