Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Best Assassins Creed - Assassins Creed Brotherhood - Xbox 360 Game Review


online multiplayer for the brotherhood of assassins Creed is one of the best multiplayer games I've played in a long time. Before playing multiplayer, I was curious how it will work. Ubisoft has put a lot of thought to the multiplayer game and offer the kind like Wanted, Alliance and Manhunt.

search

This game type free-for-all game species, in which the player is the target and the pursuer at the same time. I personally think this type of game is pretty tricky because you have to stay hidden in order to get the most points by anonymous to kill, but they must be alert and ready to escape from pursuers.

Union

If you were to enter the Union of the game I would recommend you do this with a friend or someone you know has a headset, because communication is key. The Alliance is comprised of three teams of two, each team is a hunter and carried out. Before the game starts it will let you know who your persecutor, and that you are going.

Manhunt

hunting game lasts 10 minutes, it is separated into two polovice.Prvoj half of their team or will be hunters and hunted, if you have to catch your team's goal is to stay hidden and survive, whereas if you are on your side of the hunter's aim kill her. In the second half of the game to switch roles. In my opinion this is the best game type as it is easy to lever up, because you can get a lot of experience of which 3-4 kill.

January 18thassassin's Creed saw their second free DLC hit the market mjesto.Preuzimanje content includes a new map and new game type, game type is' Chest Capture'.

Chest Burn

The newest type of game is very interesting game, you'll find in the game with two teams of three or four players, the defense or capture prsima.Zaštitnik the compass leads them hunters, but not škrinje.Lovci compasses lead them to all three chests. To record the chest hunter must stand inside the circle around the chest, more hunters inside the faster you shoot the chest. When the chest protector is your compass de-synchronized because you'll be forced to use your observation skills to do that, the hunters, who are AI.

Story Mode

As for the way the story goes for this game I think it's really awesome! I personally am just finished the first killer Creed, I gave a second chance, but I just became a matter what I tried to chase Ezio's brother I will keep the car sits on the bench and still lose the race and therefore gave up on that one. I have yet to finish the story mode, but so far so good! I'm not quite sure what is going on in the game, as I missed a great chapter by the end of the game than another, but I will update this time I finished.

Finally, I believe that this game is generally amazing, and I would recommend anyone who enjoyed the second Assassins Creed, because it is by far the best. I would also recommend to someone looking for a game with a different approach to online gaming. The only negative thing I have to say about this game is a network of difficulties, although Ubisoft to improve it, it still lasts, and how to find a game from time to time. Except that this game is a must, my overall rating is 9 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment