Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nascar 2011: The Game


release of Nascar 2011: the game will be one of the hottest NASCAR racing games of all time. I personally am very excited about this racing game comes out because I own a Wii game system and only NASCAR game for the Wii so far Nascar Kart Racing, which I had the chance to play yet. This game not only being released for Wii, but it will also be available for Playstation and Xbox systems as well. This means that everyone will be able to join in the fun that this game offers. Here are some things that I think will be a lot of fun on this game.

One thing I really like the NASCAR 2011 is the ability to play as yourself, or play as one of their favorite race car drivers. This puts you in the driver's seat, beating and banging into other drivers on the track. It also allows you to be one of the real-world drivers who want to cheer for on Sundays, which means you can get a little payback against the driver that you do not like.

Another feature that I like about this game is how NASCAR graphics. When I went over and looked at Plurk, I noticed that the damage was done cars, while the races are very realistic looking, and the wrecks that occur are some of the most extreme ever experienced in a racing video game on any system.

Something else that I think is really cool multi-player mode that allows you to compete against other players online. This is something I like to have with any game that I play, but I especially love the racing game. I will be able to get my player, put it on the track with all the other online players and battle it out to see who has the best driving skills.

There are many other possibilities NASCAR 2011: The Game that I could go on and on talking about it, but you get the idea that this would be the best Nascar racing game of all time. If you have a Wii system I'm sure you'll see on the track, if you play in online mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment