Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Best Racing Games of 2010



2010 was a big year for games. Many games have dominated the market this year, with the releases of Mass Effect 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. But here I will be discussing the best racing games in 2010.

F1 2010 is the first game that I'll talk about it.

F1 2010 is the first game that I'll talk about it.

...

second game that I'll be talking about a game that we have been waiting since 2005 ...

second game that I'll be talking about a game that we have been waiting since 2005 ...

...

Blur released in late May 2010. I can not tell you how fun this game is. This is a game of arcade races and tons of fun. You get to blow a car with different things and do stunts, and also racing with the big cars. This game can not compete with Gran Turismo 5, or F1 2010, but you'll have a lot of fun playing this game.

next game I'm going to talk about my favorite racing game of 2010 and many others will agree with me, I hope se.Igra talking about the Need for Speed​​:. Chase

This game is simply nevjerojatna.Grafika rock, the music is great, but the action is awesome. Basically you get to play as either a cop or convict (runner), and both of them are extremely well made. There are many hot cars, and most importantly they are all super fast, which is great. If you want to buy a racing game and your not sure which one to buy, buy this one, you will not be disappointed.

This year was a great year for racing games. But 2011 should bring more to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment